Key membership benefits
- EDUCATION. We educate our members and stakeholders about Canada-Mongolia business opportunities, by providing country and industry-specific resources to help companies make the right decisions at the right time.
- ADVOCACY. We work closely with the governments of Canada and Mongolia to represent our members’ interests and concerns as well as provide a platform through which to enact change. In addition to the Mongolian Embassy to Canada and Canadian Trade Commission in Ulaanbaatar, CMCC enjoys a productive relationship with key decision makers in the multiple levels of governments in both countries.
- VISIBILITY in the community. As a new member of the chamber, you will be listed in the chamber newsletters and on social pages. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events.
- TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP. Chamber members regularly train and mentor young professionals who seek advice on business practices and leadership.
- NETWORKING opportunities with members across the broader business communities in Canada, Mongolia, and internationally.
- ONLINE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY. Members have access to connect with each other using the directory.
- PERIODIC NEWSLETTERS. Newsletters provide new member information, regular mailings with notices for special events, latest news about business policy, products, and services to keep you informed and updated.
- PROMOTION & PUBLICITY. CMCC promotes your business, services, and products through our various marketing channels including our website, social media, newsletter & publication.
Types of membership
- Executive member (contact at email@example.com)
- Corporate member $2500
- Non-profit organisation $300
- Young professional $100
To become a member please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org